Nightclubs Close for Two Weeks in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
Anti-epidemic measures are intensifying in Sofia. Mayor Yordanka Fandakova announced that the nightclubs will be closed for two weeks, and it is recommended that universities undergo permanent online training. The decision was made by the municipal crisis headquarters with the director of the Sofia Health Inspectorate, BNR reported.
"Even today we have an increase in the number of infected and, more importantly, an increase in the number of hospitalized and people in need of treatment in intensive care units. This poses a serious challenge to the health system of our city. We decided tomorrow to be The nightclubs in the city are closed, and at the same time we recommend to the employers to release for online work all the teams that have the opportunity to work from home.The universities, where there is an opportunity, also to go to online training.
Of course, we continue with the increased control over wearing masks and keeping distance in public transport, in commercial establishments, everywhere where people gather. We must do everything possible to reduce this pace, because Sofia has entered the red zone permanently. "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank Releases New Gold Coin: Birth of Christ
- » Roman Furnace Almost 1,500 Years Old Unearthed in Bulgaria
- » Increasingly More Britons Need Help, Charity and Volunteers
- » Experts Warn: Covid-19 May Cause Deadly Immune Disorders
- » Bulgarian Medical Union Insists on Urgent Meeting with Prime Minister
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not