Bulgaria: The Medical Association Urges for the Closure of Nightclubs and Stadiums
The Bulgarian Medical Association insists measures against the spread of the coronavirus to be strengthened instead of stopping the planned activities of hospitals.
This is stated in the position of the organization sent to the media. They add that the medics are on the verge of mental and physical exhaustion against the background of the increasing number of cases of infection among them, and 21 medics in Bulgaria have already lost their lives.
The Union does not want the economy to stop and the state “to close”, the organization said, but called for nightclubs to be closed and for restrictions to be held on sporting events where safeguards could not be controlled and ensured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon