COVID-19: Polish President Duda Tests Positive
Polish President Andrzej Duda has tested positive for the coronavirus, presidential spokesperson Blazej Spychalski announced on Twitter on Saturday morning.
The president, 48, is feeling well, Spychalski wrote.
"We are in constant contact with medical services," the spokesperson wrote, without giving further details.
Poland reported a record-high number of coronavirus infections on Friday, at over 13,600 cases. New restrictions come into force across the country on Saturday aimed at slowing down the spread of the virus./DPA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Experts Warn: Covid-19 May Cause Deadly Immune Disorders
- » Bulgarian Medical Union Insists on Urgent Meeting with Prime Minister
- » Chief Health Inspector: Coronavirus Morbidity Rate in Bulgaria Is Already Lower
- » Medics Warn: Self-Treatment with Aspirin May Cause Haemorrhages
- » Bulgarian Medics: Will Vaccines Relieve Burden on Health System?
- » Bulgarian GPs: Antibiotics Are Not Remedy for Coronavirus