COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1589 New Cases, 1886 in Hospitals
1,589 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours. This is 16.2 percent of the total number surveyed in the last 24 hours. 9831 PCR tests were performed, the National Information System announced.
In first place in terms of the number of newly infected is Sofia with 594 positive samples, followed by Plovdiv with 147 and Blagoevgrad with 109.
13 people have died in the last 24 hours. The hospital accommodates 1,886 people, 127 of whom are in intensive care units.
269 people were cured in the last 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon