New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
Visits to discos, piano bars, clubs and other nightclubs are allowed with a certain occupancy of the seats. In parallel, no more than one person per 2 sq. M. Of the net commercial area of the site is allowed. This is what the Minister of Health ordered yesterday. It enters into force today, October 23.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses