New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
Visits to discos, piano bars, clubs and other nightclubs are allowed with a certain occupancy of the seats. In parallel, no more than one person per 2 sq. M. Of the net commercial area of the site is allowed. This is what the Minister of Health ordered yesterday. It enters into force today, October 23.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Consumer Protection Commission: Watch Out for Misleading Discounts in e-Stores
- » Online Casino Gambling in Europe vs North America
- » Bulgarian Retailers Propose to Drop Shopping Hours for Seniors Only
- » New Government Bill is Putting 75 Percent of Bulgarian Retail Gaming Venues at Risk
- » Bulgaria's Exports and Imports from Non-EU Contries Decreased by 12,1 Percent
- » Parliament and EU ministers Agree on New EU Export Rules