New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
Visits to discos, piano bars, clubs and other nightclubs are allowed with a certain occupancy of the seats. In parallel, no more than one person per 2 sq. M. Of the net commercial area of the site is allowed. This is what the Minister of Health ordered yesterday. It enters into force today, October 23.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Watermelon Season: Bulgarian Production remains Unharvested, Greek harvest Floods the Market
- » Understanding Industry Best Practices, Guidelines, and Ethics for Collaborative and Industrial Robots
- » A Factory for Nitrile Gloves was Opened in Plovdiv, First of its Kind in the EU
- » Bulgarian Farmers will receive European Aid because of the War in Ukraine
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing