Bulgaria's PM Borissov Insists Minister of Health to Be More Clearer About Wearing Masks Outdoor
"An order of the Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov for obligatory wearing of masks outdoors will come into force tomorrow. I insist that every detail be described in it! It should be explained clearly and accurately to people that when a person walks alone on the street, rides a bicycle, walks in the park or is in open places where there is no crowding, it is not necessary to wear a mask. If they want, they could do it.", the Bulgarian Prime Minister wrote on his Facebook page.
He pointed out that strict adherence to the measures will help in protecting the health of citizens and doctors. The government has allocated nearly 2.5 million euros for the purchase of Remdesivir to provide treatment to patients with Covid-19 by the end of March 2021, the Prime Minister added./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months