Bulgaria: Second University Goes To Remote Learning
One of the biggest universities in the country, University of National and World Economy (UNWE) goes entirely into online study.
Students at the University of National and World Economy (UNWE) will study entirely online between October 21-27. The order for this is of the rector Prof. Dr. Dimitar Dimitrov, and the reason are the complicated epidemic situation in Bulgaria due to the coronavirus pandemia.
UNWE opened the school year in mid-September with a mixed system of education - online and in person.
The Medical University of Pleven switched entirely to online lectures earlier this week after 17 students were tested positive with coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog