Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
Sunny day almost all over the country. An exception is Southeastern Bulgaria, where the clouds will be more significant with the possibility of insignificant precipitation. In the early hours of the day the temperatures will be low - in many places in Central and Western Bulgaria the thermometers will show from 0 to 5 degrees with conditions for autumn frosts. In the early afternoon the values will reach between 13 and 18 degrees. The warmest - around the Black Sea coast, in the Fore-Balkans, in Northeastern Bulgaria and in the extreme Southwest.
Sunny weather in the mountains, although much colder. Moderate wind with temperatures from 4 to 11 degrees. More significant clouds with light precipitation - only in Strandzha and Sakar.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake Measuring 5 on Richter Scale Hits Turkey
- » Free Parking in Some Zones in Sofia in Attempt to Reduce Pollution
- » New Zealand Declares a Climate Change Emergency
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High