COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Anti-Record Again 998 Daily Cases, 1450 in Hospitals
A new record of new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria per day - 998 in 7 442 PCR tests, according to the latest data published on the Unified Information Portal. Positive samples are 13.4% of the total number of tests. The most newly infected are in the capital - 306, followed by Plovdiv with 107 cases and Sliven - with 58.
1,450 patients with coronavirus are in hospital, 76 are in the intensive care unit.
14 people died and 197 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record for Covid Cases, Deaths
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon
- » Moscow Extends Self-Isolation Period for COVID-19 Risk Groups until 15 January
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: We Haven’t Missed a Single Day in Summer to Get Prepared for New Epidemic Wave
- » COVID-19: Union of Bulgarian Medics – Mass Testing is Now Necessary
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3712 New Cases, 6548 Hospitalized