COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Anti-Record Again 998 Daily Cases, 1450 in Hospitals
A new record of new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria per day - 998 in 7 442 PCR tests, according to the latest data published on the Unified Information Portal. Positive samples are 13.4% of the total number of tests. The most newly infected are in the capital - 306, followed by Plovdiv with 107 cases and Sliven - with 58.
1,450 patients with coronavirus are in hospital, 76 are in the intensive care unit.
14 people died and 197 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Certificate for Mobile Application Being Discussed
- » Another Setback for WHO Mission in Wuhan, Two Members Had Coronavirus Antibodies
- » Bulgarian Virologist: With SARS-CoV-2 Nature Shows Us We Have a Lot to Learn
- » WHO: Be Prepared for More Severe Pandemic in 2021