COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Anti-Record Again 998 Daily Cases, 1450 in Hospitals
A new record of new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria per day - 998 in 7 442 PCR tests, according to the latest data published on the Unified Information Portal. Positive samples are 13.4% of the total number of tests. The most newly infected are in the capital - 306, followed by Plovdiv with 107 cases and Sliven - with 58.
1,450 patients with coronavirus are in hospital, 76 are in the intensive care unit.
14 people died and 197 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation