COVID-19: Infections in England Risen By 50% Just for One Week
Coronavirus cases in England have risen by 50% in a week, reported BBC, quoting survey from the Office for National Statistics.
Approximately one in 160 people in England had coronavirus in the week ending 8 October, which equates to 336,500 people.
This figure is approximately 50% higher than the figure for the previous week - 224,000.
The ONS further estimates there are 27,900 new infections each day in private homes in England, up just over 60% on last week’s figure (17,200).
Since the survey is of homes, it doesn't include outbreaks in communal residences such as university student halls.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin