COVID-19: Infections in England Risen By 50% Just for One Week
Coronavirus cases in England have risen by 50% in a week, reported BBC, quoting survey from the Office for National Statistics.
Approximately one in 160 people in England had coronavirus in the week ending 8 October, which equates to 336,500 people.
This figure is approximately 50% higher than the figure for the previous week - 224,000.
The ONS further estimates there are 27,900 new infections each day in private homes in England, up just over 60% on last week’s figure (17,200).
Since the survey is of homes, it doesn't include outbreaks in communal residences such as university student halls.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation