COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Increasing Daily Cases, 14.5 Per Cent Positive of All Tests
Another day with a record number of newly infected with COVID-19. For the last 24 hours, 914 new people have been registered in Bulgaria, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
They are based on just over 6,300 tests, which means that about 14.5 percent of all tests are positive. The growth is nearly 100 people compared to yesterday.
189 people were cured. There were 15 people who died of coronavirus 24 hours a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Where COVID-19 Hit Hardest, Sudden Deaths Outside the Hospital Increased
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Third Wave of Coronavirus Is Highly Likely
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered