Bulgaria's Government Is Allocating BGN 5 Million for the Drug Remdesivir
The government is allocating BGN 5 million to stock up on the drug Remdesivir. The decision will be made at tomorrow's cabinet meeting. The news was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Kozloduy.
"Yesterday Angelov and I talked about allocating another BGN 5 million for this medicine, which they say helps. It does not cure, but it helps the most. It cured Trump. We will buy to have it in the warehouses ", explained Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases