Bulgaria's Government Is Allocating BGN 5 Million for the Drug Remdesivir
The government is allocating BGN 5 million to stock up on the drug Remdesivir. The decision will be made at tomorrow's cabinet meeting. The news was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Kozloduy.
"Yesterday Angelov and I talked about allocating another BGN 5 million for this medicine, which they say helps. It does not cure, but it helps the most. It cured Trump. We will buy to have it in the warehouses ", explained Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Certificate for Mobile Application Being Discussed
- » Another Setback for WHO Mission in Wuhan, Two Members Had Coronavirus Antibodies
- » Bulgarian Virologist: With SARS-CoV-2 Nature Shows Us We Have a Lot to Learn
- » WHO: Be Prepared for More Severe Pandemic in 2021