96 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
The 96th night of anti-government protests in Sofia passed peacefully. The protesters gathered around 8 pm in the "triangle of power" and closed Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard. An hour later, the dissidents marched to Orlov Most, where they temporarily blocked traffic.
The demands remain the same - the resignation of the government and the chief prosecutor. A fifth national protest is scheduled for Friday, with organizers urging police to join.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered