96 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
The 96th night of anti-government protests in Sofia passed peacefully. The protesters gathered around 8 pm in the "triangle of power" and closed Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard. An hour later, the dissidents marched to Orlov Most, where they temporarily blocked traffic.
The demands remain the same - the resignation of the government and the chief prosecutor. A fifth national protest is scheduled for Friday, with organizers urging police to join.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in US: Record-high Daily Numbers Few Days before Election
- » Shot of Alcohol Can Help an Irregular Heartbeat
- » Germany Declares Entire Territory of Bulgaria a "Risk Region"
- » 4 Dead, 152 Injured in Turkey Following 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2689 New Cases - 23,6 Per Cent of All Tested
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity