First Reported Case of a Person Suffering from COVID-19 and Influenza A (H1N1)
Mexican authorities have reported the first case in the country of a person suffering from both Covid-19 and influenza A (H1N1), reports AFP.
This is a 54-year-old woman who suffers from autoimmune diseases, chronic lung disease, has cancer and is overweight.
The patient showed symptoms at the end of last month and was hospitalized. Her condition was described as stable.
Mexico ranks fourth in the world in the number of deaths from the new coronavirus disease Covid-19 - 83,781. There are more than 817,500 registered infections.
However, Mexican authorities acknowledge that the actual number of coronavirus cases is higher.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Certificate for Mobile Application Being Discussed
- » Another Setback for WHO Mission in Wuhan, Two Members Had Coronavirus Antibodies
- » Bulgarian Virologist: With SARS-CoV-2 Nature Shows Us We Have a Lot to Learn
- » WHO: Be Prepared for More Severe Pandemic in 2021