Bulgaria: Traffic Police in Action
A new specialized traffic police operation was launched today and will last until October 18. This was announced by Chavdar Kochev, an inspector in the Traffic Police Department at the General Directorate of the National Police, FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Absolutely all violations will be checked. Any violation found will be sanctioned," he added.
Inspector Kochev clarified that this operation is conducted twice a year and will be joint with the Automobile State Administration. He added that the action had nothing to do with the accident near Lesovo, where several people were killed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Tops Mortality Rate Ranking, GPs Join Battle with Pandemic
- » European Commission Will Approve Vaccine Contract with Moderna Inc. Tomorrow
- » Survey: 40% of Bulgarians Believe that COVID-19 Is Biological Weapon
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
- » Research: Drinking Coffee or Tea from Cardboard Cups Seriously Harms Your Health