Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon
About 2,000 professional athletes and amateurs will take part in the competition
And today, due to the 37th marathon in Sofia, a number of streets and boulevards in the center of the capital will be closed.
From 8 am to 7 pm it is forbidden to enter cars on Knyaz Alexander I Street between Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. and Saborna St. The southeastern arch of St. Alexander Nevsky Square will also be closed for traffic. Road vehicles will not be able to cross Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. between GS Rakovski St. and Nezavisimost Square.
About 2,000 professional athletes and amateurs will take part in the marathon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yasen Petrov is the New Manager of the Bulgarian National Football Team
- » European Taekwondo Championship 2021 to Be Held in Sofia
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Pele in All-Time Scoring Record
- » Bulgaria: Tsvetana Pironkova is Athlete of 2020
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Player of the Century at Globe Soccer Gala
- » Cristiano Ronaldo and Lewandowski Will Speak at Dubai International Sports Conference