PM Borissov: Bulgaria and North Macedonia Should Resolve Their Dispute by November 10
A compromise decision must be found by November 10 that satisfies everyone, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov told Macedonian Foreign Minister Buyar Osmani, who is visiting Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Curfew on Restaurants and Bars in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Eurohold to Buy CEZ Bulgaria
- » Rise of Taxi Prices in Bulgaria
- » InterContinental Sofia – Europe Hotel of the Year at the IHG Star Awards 2019!
- » US: Coalition of over 130 Groups Plan Widespread Protests Across USA if Trump Interferes with Election
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases