COVID-19: Four Major Cities in France Have Declared Maximum Alert
Four other major cities in France are tightening due to a surge in coronavirus cases. From Saturday, Lyon, Lille, Grenoble and Saint-Etienne will be declared the zone of maximum alert.
Bars and restaurants will be closed, following the example of Paris and Marseille. The reason for the restrictions is the record number of 18 thousand newly infected. The number of people infected in many European countries continues to grow.
Yesterday, the World Health Organization registered a record jump in positive samples for the day - almost 340 thousand./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Introduces Measures For Another Three Districts of Bulgaria
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Record of 7,334 New Cases Over Past Day
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Merkel Says Germany Will Not Cope with Another Lockdown
- » COVID-19 in France: Night Curfew in Paris and Eight Other Cities
- » COVID-19: Czech Republic and Netherlands Have Announced Strict Quarantine Measures