Bulgarian MEPs Banned the Sale of Hookahs and E-cigarettes for People Under 18
MEPs banned the sale of hookahs, e-cigarettes and other non-tobacco products for people under 18 years of age.
The amendments to the Child Protection Act, introduced by the VOLIA party, were supported at first reading by 98 votes to 2, with 1 abstention.
According to the petitioners, the legislative initiative meets the need to protect the health of children under 18 years of age./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record