Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel Quarantined for 7 days
Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel has been quarantined for 7 days. She announced thaton her Facebook account.
"Yesterday a positive PCR test for COVID-19 was confirmed by a member of my team. Observing all the requirements and current regulations, it is imperative that I isolate myself for the next 7 days. I feel good and have no symptoms," the Bulgarian commissioner wrote.
She wishes everyone health and calls for precautions to be taken to protect people from the deadly virus.
Earlier, the head of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen announced that she was isolating herself. The reason is the presence of a coronavirus in a participant in an event she attended.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative
- » The UN Secretary-General has called for a New Global Vaccination Plan
- » Large-Scale Schemes for Fake Covid Certificates Revealed in Plovdiv Region
- » Bulgarian Experts: Omicron could Restart the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Woman living in South Africa: There are more Cases in Europe than Here
- » Bulgarian Doctor: If we don’t manage the Pandemic, we will become the Covid Ghetto of Europe