Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel Quarantined for 7 days
Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel has been quarantined for 7 days. She announced thaton her Facebook account.
"Yesterday a positive PCR test for COVID-19 was confirmed by a member of my team. Observing all the requirements and current regulations, it is imperative that I isolate myself for the next 7 days. I feel good and have no symptoms," the Bulgarian commissioner wrote.
She wishes everyone health and calls for precautions to be taken to protect people from the deadly virus.
Earlier, the head of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen announced that she was isolating herself. The reason is the presence of a coronavirus in a participant in an event she attended.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases
- » UU Health Commissioner Meets with Bulgarian Caretaker Minister of Health, Talks EU Covid Certificate
- » First Case of Indian Coronavirus Variant Detected in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 95 Newly Infected, 25 Fatalities
- » Bulgaria: No More Masks in Small Work Teams – Caretaker Health Minister