Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel Quarantined for 7 days
Bulgarian EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel has been quarantined for 7 days. She announced thaton her Facebook account.
"Yesterday a positive PCR test for COVID-19 was confirmed by a member of my team. Observing all the requirements and current regulations, it is imperative that I isolate myself for the next 7 days. I feel good and have no symptoms," the Bulgarian commissioner wrote.
She wishes everyone health and calls for precautions to be taken to protect people from the deadly virus.
Earlier, the head of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen announced that she was isolating herself. The reason is the presence of a coronavirus in a participant in an event she attended.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » How to keep our Medics in Bulgaria? Young Female Doctor Beaten Up by Parents of a Patient
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1496 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Prof.: Protection is Insufficient from a Vaccine Administered more than 10 Months ago and from an Infection 1 Year ago
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Largest Number of Newly Registered Cases are in Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna