34 Children in Bulgaria's City Shumen Under Quarantine
34 children from the largest school in Shumen are under quarantine because of COVID-19.
A 2nd grade student tested positive for coronavirus and this necessitated the isolation of both 25 children in the class and 9 students in the neighboring class because they had shared school hours. Both teachers who worked with the children are under quarantine.
The training will continue remotely until October 15. More than 1,300 children study at Sofia University "Sava Dobroplodni".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Children Participated in Video Conference with International Space Station
- » Survey: Over 70% of Staff is Vaccinated in only 4% of Schools in Bulgaria
- » How to Stay Calm While Studying for Exams
- » Teachers Union Leader: Bulgarian Education System Did Well during the Pandemic
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Pandemic Effects: Some Students in Bulgaria Refuse to Return to In-person Classes