34 Children in Bulgaria's City Shumen Under Quarantine
34 children from the largest school in Shumen are under quarantine because of COVID-19.
A 2nd grade student tested positive for coronavirus and this necessitated the isolation of both 25 children in the class and 9 students in the neighboring class because they had shared school hours. Both teachers who worked with the children are under quarantine.
The training will continue remotely until October 15. More than 1,300 children study at Sofia University "Sava Dobroplodni".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Southeastern Bulgaria is at the Bottom in the EU of Young People with Secondary Education
- » Only Two Bulgarian Universities in a World Ranking
- » The First Ukrainian Educational Center Opened in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Family Returned from the UK Cannot Enroll their Children in a Bulgarian School
- » Bulgaria: Increased Police Presence around Schools for the Start of the School Year Today
- » From Tomorrow the School Year in Bulgaria Begins In Person with over 57,000 First Graders