34 Children in Bulgaria's City Shumen Under Quarantine
34 children from the largest school in Shumen are under quarantine because of COVID-19.
A 2nd grade student tested positive for coronavirus and this necessitated the isolation of both 25 children in the class and 9 students in the neighboring class because they had shared school hours. Both teachers who worked with the children are under quarantine.
The training will continue remotely until October 15. More than 1,300 children study at Sofia University "Sava Dobroplodni".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All School Students of 1st and 8th Grades Eligible for One-off Aid of BGN 300 in 2021
- » Mathematician Petar Velkov: We Do Not Know the Real Number of Infected in Bulgaria, Measures Should Be More Stringent
- » Mandatory Masks in Class for Bulgarian Schools
- » Education Ministry Proposes Three Оptions for Study in Bulgaria, Fully Present - Only 1st Grade
- » Bulgaria: Parents Replace Sick Teachers in School
- » Students from 6th and 7th Grade in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Also Go To Remote Learning