16 Bulgarian Football Players and a Coach Positive for COVID-19
16 football players and one coach gave positive tests for COVID-19 in the Arda team. This was confirmed by the club from Kardzhali.
Here is what the official statement says:
After the tests for COVID-19 the results showed that 16 players and 1 coach gave positive samples. All patients are quarantined and comply with the measures prescribed by the RHI and the Ministry of Health. Thus, according to the regulations of the Bulgarian Football Union, in the presence of more than 10 infected people in one team, the match with "Ludogorets", which was to be played on October 4, was postponed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia