Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
The Czech government has approved the return of the state of emergency against the backdrop of a worsening coronavirus situation, Ceske Noviny reports.
"The state of emergency will operate again from Monday," the message says.
Initially, it is planned that among the restrictions will be the closure of schools for two weeks in regions with a high incidence of Covid-19.
The government is confident that without the return of the state of emergency, there is a risk of collapse of the medical system due to the rapid increase in the number of patients with Covid-19 in hospitals.
Recall that in the spring a state of emergency was introduced in the Czech Republic. Then the government restricted public events, closed schools, closed borders and restricted business - the entire retail sector did not work.
As we reported earlier, the government of Slovakia approved the introduction of the emergency state due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
“The government approved the announcement of the emergency state,” the message said./112 International
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes
- » COVID-19 in India: Total Cases Surged to 8 Million
- » Germany Registers 16 000 Coronavirus Cases - Highest Daily Increase Since the Pandemic
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation
- » Arrests and Riots in Some Italian Cities Against Restrictions