COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
286 are the new cases of COVID-19, registered for the past 24 hours in Bulgaria according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. 4,943 tests were performed. 145 people were cured.
The death toll from COVID-19 is high. For the last 24 hours they are 12.
44 of the patients remain in serious condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation