Bulgaria: BGN 2 Banknote Will Be Withdrawn From Circulation
Business | September 30, 2020, Wednesday // 09:42
They shall cease to be legal tender on 1 January 2021.
After this date, the banknotes with a face value of BGN 2, issues in 1999 and 2005, will be exchanged at the cash desks of the Bulgarian National Bank at face value without quantity limitation, without fee and without a deadline for exchange.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January