Bulgaria: BGN 2 Banknote Will Be Withdrawn From Circulation
They shall cease to be legal tender on 1 January 2021.
After this date, the banknotes with a face value of BGN 2, issues in 1999 and 2005, will be exchanged at the cash desks of the Bulgarian National Bank at face value without quantity limitation, without fee and without a deadline for exchange.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information
- » HSBC To Cut 300 Jobs in UK
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borissov Met with US Assistant Secretary of State Clarke Cooper
- » Bulgaria: Shortage of Influenza Vaccines