Bulgaria: BGN 2 Banknote Will Be Withdrawn From Circulation
They shall cease to be legal tender on 1 January 2021.
After this date, the banknotes with a face value of BGN 2, issues in 1999 and 2005, will be exchanged at the cash desks of the Bulgarian National Bank at face value without quantity limitation, without fee and without a deadline for exchange.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chiren Gas Storage and More: North Macedonia's Energy Collaboration with Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Governor Recommends Fiscal Buffer in 2024 Budget
- » Unusual Encounter: Bears Cross Paths with Tourists on Route to Pamporovo (VIDEO)
- » Alert: Potential Avalanches Threaten Vitosha Mountain's Ski Slopes
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Resilience: Foreign Visitor Numbers Surge in October
- » Heavy Snow Halts Schools in Multiple Bulgarian Districts"