COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
During the last 24 hours, 276 new cases of coronavirus have been registered in Bulgaria, and 6 people have died, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
A total of 4736 PCR tests were performed. 814 people are treated in hospitals, of which 44 are in intensive care units.
The total number of infected since the beginning of the pandemic in our country is 20,547, 14,489 have been cured, and 813 people have lost the battle with the virus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized
- » Global COVID-19 Cases Near 43 Million
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Prototype Vaccine Ready by the End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1043 Registered Cases, 130 Cured