New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
A sewing factory in Aytos was closed due to 49 cases of coronavirus among workers. This was announced for BNT by the director of RHI-Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov.
The textile workshop is closed for disinfection, and all its 75 employees, who are from Aytos and Ruen, have been placed under house quarantine. The samples of their infected colleagues became clear yesterday.
With these cases, the Burgas region marked an increase in the number of newly infected with COVID-19, which is 64 people per day alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Fourth Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Effective