New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
A sewing factory in Aytos was closed due to 49 cases of coronavirus among workers. This was announced for BNT by the director of RHI-Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov.
The textile workshop is closed for disinfection, and all its 75 employees, who are from Aytos and Ruen, have been placed under house quarantine. The samples of their infected colleagues became clear yesterday.
With these cases, the Burgas region marked an increase in the number of newly infected with COVID-19, which is 64 people per day alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized
- » Global COVID-19 Cases Near 43 Million
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Prototype Vaccine Ready by the End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1043 Registered Cases, 130 Cured
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19