Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
The Council of Ministers, the Bulgarian Socialist Party and the "Republicans for Bulgaria" are fined for non-compliance with the anti-epidemic measures.
The Ministry of Health announced on September 28 that the sanctions for the two parties are for violations of the measures during the events organized by them during the weekend.
The Council of Ministers will be fined for not following the rules during the Prime Minister's visit to a church in the city of Lovech./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Higher Maternity Benefits don't Solve Demographic Crisis
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government Presents Support Measures to Help Businesses and Consumers to Cope with High Energy Prices
- » BulgarianFolk-Pop Diva Set to Run for President on November14
- » Serbian Arrmy on High Alert over Kosovo Border Tension
- » President Radev Throws down Gauntlet to Borissov: Run for President, Show Courage
- » Bulgarians Should Brace for Hard Winter Crisis Similar to Winter of 1997