Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
The Council of Ministers, the Bulgarian Socialist Party and the "Republicans for Bulgaria" are fined for non-compliance with the anti-epidemic measures.
The Ministry of Health announced on September 28 that the sanctions for the two parties are for violations of the measures during the events organized by them during the weekend.
The Council of Ministers will be fined for not following the rules during the Prime Minister's visit to a church in the city of Lovech./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Government Purchased Anti-COVID Equipment in Violation of Law, Claims Ministry of Health
- » Bulgarian Politician Accused of Espionage Denies Viciously Accusations
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Will Renounce Right of Banking Secrecy during Service
- » President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
- » Caretaker Cabinet Decided on Replacing Head of Digital Governance Agency
- » Caretaker HM Katsarov - It Will Be Good to Abolish Monopoly of National Health Insurance Fund