Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
The Council of Ministers, the Bulgarian Socialist Party and the "Republicans for Bulgaria" are fined for non-compliance with the anti-epidemic measures.
The Ministry of Health announced on September 28 that the sanctions for the two parties are for violations of the measures during the events organized by them during the weekend.
The Council of Ministers will be fined for not following the rules during the Prime Minister's visit to a church in the city of Lovech./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO: Bulgaria Increased Defense Spending by 7.49% compared to Last Year
- » DPS at the Presidential Consultations: We must Turn to the Voters again
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will also Not Go to the Presidential Consultations Today
- » GERB at the Consultations with the President: If We are given a Mandate, We will Return it
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov is Suing Kiril Petkov
- » Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" Did Not Come for Consultations with the President