Bulgaria: Students from Gabrovo Will Study Online Because of 16 Teachers Infected with Coronavirus
From today, the students from 4th to 12th grade from the High School "Raycho Karolev" in Gabrovo pass into distance learning.
The reason is that 16 teachers from the school have been quarantined. Children from 1st to 3rd grade must attend classes and continue to go to school.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12