COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 169 Newly Registered Cases
169 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria according to the Unified Information Portal. 2,710 PCR tests were performed. The active cases are 5,048, of which 791 are hospitalized. 36 people are in intensive care units.
The most infected are in the capital - 34, followed by Blagoevgrad region with 27 and Pazardzhik with 22.
No one has died in the past 24 hours. 28 people were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Day with Anti-Record Numbers - 2760 Daily Cases
- » COVID-19: Germany Shuts Down Restaurants, Cinemas, No Fans at Sport Events
- » Bulgaria: Doctor from Yambol Re-Infected with Coronavirus
- » Study: Over 80% of COVID-19 Patients Suffer Vitamin D Deficiency