Protests in Bulgaria: Day 79 Passed Without Escalation of Tension
The 79th night of protests in the capital of Bulgaria passed without escalation of tension. From their traditional rally point, Nezavisimost Square, the protesters headed to the Sofia Municipality building to throw eggs on it.
Then they went to the building of the Bulgarian National Television, where the guest was the Minister of Health. They were waiting for him in front of all the entrances of the building.
At 23:00, Prof. Kostadin Angelov drove out of the BNT building, and the police pushed the protesters away.
At the end of the evening, the protesters briefly blocked traffic for Orlov Most.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Education Minister: 15 Schools in Bulgaria Are Entirely on Remote Learning
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cool and Rainy, Code Yellow in Five Districts
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Day with Anti-Record Numbers - 2760 Daily Cases