COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
Bulgaria: 255 are newly registered with COVID-19 in 5047 PCR tests for the last 24 hours. This is shown by the data of the Unified Information Portal.
Thus, the total number of infected since the beginning of the pandemic became 19828.
119 were cured in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 14,132.
There are 782 in the hospital, and 36 of them are in the intensive care unit.
Four more people died of coronavirus in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 789.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Mild, Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients May Not Be Infectious for More Than 10 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Rise of Daily Cases to 1336
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Masks Made Mandatory Outdoors From Thursday
- » Bulgaria: New National Logistics Center to Fight Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 1000 Newly Registered Cases, 22 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in UK: Wales is Going Into Sharp Lockdown from Friday