Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
An earthquake was registered in Albania this morning. The quake had a magnitude of 3.6 on the Richter scale. It was felt in Tirana and Durres. There are no reports of injuries or damage.
Earlier, heavy rains led to floods in parts of the country, including Lezha and Lyushnya.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cool and Rainy, Code Yellow in Five Districts
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain