Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
An earthquake was registered in Albania this morning. The quake had a magnitude of 3.6 on the Richter scale. It was felt in Tirana and Durres. There are no reports of injuries or damage.
Earlier, heavy rains led to floods in parts of the country, including Lezha and Lyushnya.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?