COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
109 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria. They have been identified with over 3,000 PCR tests.
Two people with COVID-19 have died. 31 patients remain in the intensive care units. The cured are 21, the data of the Unified Information Portal show.
The total number of coronavirus infections registered so far is 19,123, and the number of deaths is 767.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation