COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
The number of people infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria exceeded 19 thousand people, as according to the Unified Information Portal for the last 24 hours, 151 new cases were registered during 2,988 PCR tests. The total number is now 19,014.
Most new cases are in the capital - 30, in Plovdiv 17 and in Burgas 16. Followed by Stara Zagora with 14 new cases, Varna and Blagoevgrad with 13 each.
There are 714 people in hospital, 33 of whom are in serious condition and are housed in intensive care units.
In the last 24 hours, 4 people died and 147 were cured. There are 4,522 active cases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized
- » Global COVID-19 Cases Near 43 Million
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Prototype Vaccine Ready by the End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1043 Registered Cases, 130 Cured