Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
Finland has opened its borders to citizens of EU and Schengen countries. Entering the country for people with the status of permanent residents and their family members, for transit and traveling for work, for business trips or training, as well as visits to relatives is now without problems, BGNES reports.
Diplomats, employees of international organizations, military and humanitarian workers in the performance of their duties, as well as government officials may enter Finnish territory.
However, during border checks, staff will require passers-by to provide the necessary documents. However, Bulgarian citizens admitted to Finland will be placed under a recommended 14-day quarantine, local authorities said.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Helsinki, during working hours at: (+358 9) 458 4055, (+358 9) 458 4035, and during non-working hours at: (+358) 44 055 0547.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes
- » COVID-19 in India: Total Cases Surged to 8 Million
- » Germany Registers 16 000 Coronavirus Cases - Highest Daily Increase Since the Pandemic
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation
- » Arrests and Riots in Some Italian Cities Against Restrictions