Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19
A week after the first bell rang, two schools closed because of teachers with COVID-19. One is in Sofia and the other in Varna.
The decision for the "Vasil Levski" school in the seaside town was made after two teachers were diagnosed with coronavirus. The school is closed for disinfection, and classes will be held online. At this stage, no cases of infected students have been identified. Classes are expected to resume on Wednesday.
There are three teachers from 107 primary schools in Sofia with coronavirus, and the school is now closed for disinfection. "All three colleagues are feeling well at the moment," Danko Kalapish, director of 107 Khan Krum Primary School, was quoted as saying by BGNES.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Education Minister: 15 Schools in Bulgaria Are Entirely on Remote Learning
- » Schools Can Move To Remote Learning in Bulgaria
- » 151 Years Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- » Today is International Teacher's Day
- » 34 Children in Bulgaria's City Shumen Under Quarantine
- » At Least BGN 1260 Salary for Bulgarian Teachers in 2021