Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
Autumn is officially coming this week. From Tuesday onwards, the day will start to shorten by 5 minutes every day.
The first half of the week will be sunny. Mornings - cool with temperatures between 6 and 11 degrees with fog in some parts of Eastern Bulgaria. Afternoons - relatively warm, thermometers will chase values between 22 and 27 degrees.
Around the coast on Monday the sea will be rough with waves between 1 and 2 meters. Cool northeast wind, air temperatures between 22 and 24 degrees, water - a degree or two more.
The second part of the week will be more dynamic. Daytime temperatures will continue to rise until Friday. But on Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon there will be short-term thunderstorms in the western half of the country.
The first significant autumn rains are so far in the last 3 days of the month. A low-pressure area will be established in the Mediterranean, moving east over the Balkan Peninsula. Thus, in the period September 27-30, precipitation is expected, which, depending on the path of the cyclone, will be intense in some places. Temperatures will also drop a few degrees.
Geomagnetic disturbances are also expected at the end of this week. They will begin around September 25, culminating in Sunday (September 27)./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cool and Rainy, Code Yellow in Five Districts
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain