Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
A 19-year-old died in a dangerous selfie in Bulgaria. The signal for the incident was submitted on September 19 shortly after 3:30 am, confirmed for Nova TV by the Emergency Service. The medics only determined the boy's death.
According to information on television, the young man died after a group of friends tried to take a dangerous selfie on a bridge over trains in the capital's Druzhba district. The boy fell off the bridge and died after being struck by an electric shock.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna
- » Bulgaria: Three People Died and 16 Injured in an Accident Near Lesovo
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital