Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
The 73rd night of protests in Sofia passed without tension. Traditionally, the dissatisfied gathered after 7 pm on Independence Square.
Protesters again pelted the National Assembly building with eggs. They announced that they were preparing for a third "Great People's Uprising", scheduled for September 22nd. For a short time the traffic on Orlov Most was blocked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » Bulgarian Civil Aviation Suffers Huge Losses Owing to Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Big “Potato Fraud” Exposed in Bulgaria
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia