Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
The 73rd night of protests in Sofia passed without tension. Traditionally, the dissatisfied gathered after 7 pm on Independence Square.
Protesters again pelted the National Assembly building with eggs. They announced that they were preparing for a third "Great People's Uprising", scheduled for September 22nd. For a short time the traffic on Orlov Most was blocked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US: Coalition of over 130 Groups Plan Widespread Protests Across USA if Trump Interferes with Election
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases
- » Crucial Checkpoints for Your Bitcoin Trading Journey
- » 5 Simple Steps to an Effective Bitcoin Trading Strategy
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries