COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
86 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, established during the past 24 hours according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. 2,915 tests were performed, of which the positive ones were 2.95%.
The highest number of infected is in Varna district - 19, followed by Sofia with 12 and Blagoevgrad - 11. In 6 districts no new cases have been registered.
There are 4,506 active cases, of which 723 are hospitalized. 37 patients were placed in intensive care units.
48 people were cured in the last 24 hours, and two died.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized
- » Global COVID-19 Cases Near 43 Million
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Prototype Vaccine Ready by the End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1043 Registered Cases, 130 Cured
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19