Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness. It will continue to blow to a moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will be between 21 and 26 degrees, slightly higher in the extreme southwestern regions - up to 28-29, in Sofia - around 23, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure during the day will remain almost unchanged - slightly higher than the average for the month.
Above the mountains the clouds will decrease and in the afternoon sunny weather will prevail. It will blow to a moderate northeast wind. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be about 18 degrees, at 2000 - about 12.
It will be mostly sunny over the Black Sea coast. A moderate northeast wind will blow. Maximum air temperatures 20-23 degrees. The sea water temperature is 24-26. The sea wave will be 3-4 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cool and Rainy, Code Yellow in Five Districts
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain