Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
Bulgaria is to propose by the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021 a national plan for absorption of the EU funding allocated to the countries to overcome the health and economic consequences of Covid-19. "EUR 30 billion is only a conditional amount. We need a serious action plan to be able to absorb this sum", Deputy Premier Tomislav Donchev said during the Parliamentary control.
However, the Bulgarian Socialist Party questioned the government’s ability to ensure fairness in spending European money. According to BSP MP Krum Zarkov, the loss of confidence in this country’s cabinet will be a problem in the absorption of money allocated to Bulgaria to restructure its economy and address the heavy coronavirus crisis./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%
- » National online Vote will determine the Design of the Euro Coins in Bulgaria
- » The European Commission forecasts 12.8% Inflation in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Opportunities to Explore During a Bitcoin Bear Market