Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
The 71st night of anti-government protests was marked by a mass shelling of parliament with plums, water balloons and eggs.
The action was an idea of the mothers from "The System Kills Us" and "The Poison Trio".
The main demand continues to be the resignation of the cabinet and the chief prosecutor, but the organizers have announced that they are already demanding the resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - the Speaker of the National Assembly.
Shortly after 8 pm, traffic on Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. was blocked.
Footage of the September 2 clashes was again projected on the building of the former Party House.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Education Minister: 15 Schools in Bulgaria Are Entirely on Remote Learning