COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
In the last 24 hours, another 154 people in Bulgaria have been infected with the coronavirus and 10 have died, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
5856 PCR tests were performed. Currently, there are 4,404 active cases, of which 744 people are hospitalized and 37 are placed in intensive care units.
In the last 24 hours, 150 people have been cured of the disease in Bulgaria.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there have been a total of 18,544 infected in Bulgaria and 13,391 cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Depression, Stress Could Dampen Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- » UK Coronavirus Variant Could Be Dominant in US by March
- » Ursula von der Leyen: EU Will Receive Pfizer Vaccine on Time
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 552 New Cases
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered