Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
Unknown people robbed a bank in Sandanski. The signal was received at 3.26 am. The branch was penetrated through a window at the back of the building. Police officers from the Ministry of Interior established possible absences. Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted in the case.
The prosecutor's office announced that on the night of September 17, 2020, at around 3:12 am, a sum of money was stolen from a bank office on Svoboda Street. The thieves went inside by cutting the metal lattice of one of the windows and breaking the glass. The security cameras were sprayed with paint. There was a locked metal cabinet in the cash register, and the key was left on it. According to initial data, about BGN 4,000, EUR 800 and USD 100 were stolen.
The bank office was connected to a system for alarm and security activities, and an alarm signal for entering it was received at 03:12.
The place was visited by the employees of a company guarding the site, 1 minute and 15 seconds after the signal was registered. However, the perpetrators had already fled. The investigation into the case continues.
On Tuesday evening, the apartment of the deputy chief of police in Sandanski was broken into and robbed, BGNES reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search