Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
Unknown people robbed a bank in Sandanski. The signal was received at 3.26 am. The branch was penetrated through a window at the back of the building. Police officers from the Ministry of Interior established possible absences. Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted in the case.
The prosecutor's office announced that on the night of September 17, 2020, at around 3:12 am, a sum of money was stolen from a bank office on Svoboda Street. The thieves went inside by cutting the metal lattice of one of the windows and breaking the glass. The security cameras were sprayed with paint. There was a locked metal cabinet in the cash register, and the key was left on it. According to initial data, about BGN 4,000, EUR 800 and USD 100 were stolen.
The bank office was connected to a system for alarm and security activities, and an alarm signal for entering it was received at 03:12.
The place was visited by the employees of a company guarding the site, 1 minute and 15 seconds after the signal was registered. However, the perpetrators had already fled. The investigation into the case continues.
On Tuesday evening, the apartment of the deputy chief of police in Sandanski was broken into and robbed, BGNES reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District