Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
On September 17, the Orthodox Church honors the memory of the Holy Martyrs Sofia, Faith, Hope and Love.
Today the capital of Bulgaria celebrates its holiday. It will be celebrated with a number of solemn ceremonies and numerous cultural events.
For residents and guests of the city museums will be free. The festive mood will be maintained with street tricking, DJ performance, tricks, musical improvisations and movement theater in a flash mob cultural project.
The holiday is most solemnly celebrated by the namesakes - Vyara, Verka, Nadezhda, Nadia, Lyubov, Lyuba, Lyuben, Lyubomir, Lyubomira, Lyubomil, Sofia, Sofka.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St Dimitar Day and the Beggining of Winter
- » Bulgaria Marks 'End of Summer' - The Holy Cross Day
- » The Legacy of Spartacus, Bulgaria's Most Famous Gladiator
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Sofia English Comedy Night with Leeor Brooks
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 143rd Anniversary of the Shipka Epopee