Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
On September 17, the Orthodox Church honors the memory of the Holy Martyrs Sofia, Faith, Hope and Love.
Today the capital of Bulgaria celebrates its holiday. It will be celebrated with a number of solemn ceremonies and numerous cultural events.
For residents and guests of the city museums will be free. The festive mood will be maintained with street tricking, DJ performance, tricks, musical improvisations and movement theater in a flash mob cultural project.
The holiday is most solemnly celebrated by the namesakes - Vyara, Verka, Nadezhda, Nadia, Lyubov, Lyuba, Lyuben, Lyubomir, Lyubomira, Lyubomil, Sofia, Sofka.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not