COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
According to the Unified Information Portal, there are 174 positive tests for coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours, with a total of 4835 taken. Again, the number of cured - 184 people, exceeds the number of newly infected. The active cases are 4 410.
The highest number of infected people is in the capital - 39 people, in Blagoevgrad region - 28 and Plovdiv region - 19. In five districts there are no new cases, these are Veliko Tarnovo, Kyustendil, Lovech, Sofia region and Haskovo.
In the past 24 hours, 3 people have died, bringing the total to 739.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Reported A Record Morbidity of COVID-19, 50 Per Cent Increase in Deaths
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation